Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Introduction

I've created this blog to be a source for parents to consult with for work from home and freelance work opportunities. I just picked "mommies" to make an alliterative title. : )

Anyway, I will post about online jobs I've tried and found successful as well as some resources I've researched but decided that they just weren't for me. Everybody is different, so those opportunities may be a great fit for others even if I didn't like them.

I'll also give hints and tips on how to save money, pass along coupons and deals, and any other things I think will be of interest to parents trying to make a living at home or just trying to make extra money while at home.

If you have any tips or ideas you'd like to suggest just send me an email to: laura (at) lbmeditorial (dot) com. (make sure to swap out the at and dot words for the symbols- I am trying to avoid spambots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment